- Be 18 years minimum.
- Medical travel insurance.
- Insurance with coverage in Costa Rica is required. We will need a a copy of the certificate of your travel insurance before your arrival.
- Your fluency in Spanish depends on the projects that you are going to participate. However you will need a basic Spanish if you want to visit Costa Rica on your own on your free days, or after your stay with us.
- We ask for a basic fee which includes: airport pick-up and drop-off, food and accommodation (volunteer house), transportation, training, support and guidance by the coordinator throughout the stay, access to the reserve, yoga deck, farm, forest and waterfall. These rates range from US$ 550 to US$650 per month depending on the duration of the stay and experience (rates for 2017).
The basic requirements are:
- MOTIVATION – WORK ETHIC– POSITIVE ATTITUDE – RESPONSIBLE – INDEPENDENT – TEAM WORK – HEALTHY – FLEXIBILTY – TO HAVE INITIATIVE
And most important: Respect the values of Macaw Lodge